WELCOME New Pack-to-be Friends: a 6-hour Behavioral Assessment is required for all dogs for dog safety FOR ALL PROGRAMS. Cost is $18. Appointment required--you must call 865.256.9585 to schedule this. Please have all vaccines up to date and in hand when you come, for your tour we will give you at that time. Once this has been completed, your dog will begin the process of training to become a "pack dog" so that you can come and go as often or little as you need us.
For frequent flyers, check out ways to save below. Note: we are not looking for perfect dogs, just non-aggressive to human and other dogs. (We describe aggression as: lunging to bite at any given opportunity at another human or dog. IF you are unsure, call for our Farm Dog Neela to come to you, and do the assessment at your home. Extra fee applies for only serious customers.)
Now Offering 3 ways to save!
Starter Membership: (recommended for the now and again user)
- Choose ONE of the coupons to use in a year or save 2% off the total bill
- Stay 5 get the 6th half off
- Stay 30 days get a free day (per your dog weight class)
Cost for this Membership: Free. Just complete the Behavioral Assessment
UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP for the more frequent users, and save MORE!
SILVER (Basic) MEMBERSHIP: (recommended for those that need PLF 3 or more weeks in a year)
- Cost is $95/year (limit 20 to be sold starting Jan 2020) When one becomes available we will post it on our website.
- Save 12% off your total bill, applies to all services and bakery
GOLD (Premium) MEMBERSHIP: By private invitation only.
- Cost is $120/year. BY INVITATION ONLY as of 4/15/18. This invitation based on a dog's behavior and need for frequency-- for giving back to the other dogs.
- Save 15% off your total bill, applies to all services
- To be a Premium Member, a dog must attend 2 days a week on a set schedule for their own benefit of training and exercise maintence, and to then be able to give back to another dog coming in for training in the Pack. This works well for dogs under the age of 2 still needing a lot of energy management. You choose what 2 days a week to set for a shedule based on your needs for care. A change in schedule requires a 48hr notice to avoid charges.
- Once you own a membership, it is available for renewal yearly. Your invitation will not be offered to anyone else, unless you decide not to renew. Then a vacancy will be advertised for interested parties. Not for resale once purchased.
All memberships are good for one year from the date of purchase. If your dog should pass away, we WILL transfer it to another dog in the same year to expire on the same date. Members are free to upgrade should they need to use PLF more than first estimated, with the expiration date remaining the same. Services this includes: Training School, Boot Camp, Farm Care stays, Bark Bakery, and Bathing. Not included: Training gear or other retail items.
All sales of memberships are final. No refunds for any reason. Reservation Deposit required for all guests. A membership can be revoked at any time, for any reason at PLF's discretion.
Come meet Hazel Grey Valentine, the Pack alert dog!